Friday, December 10, 2010

What you want to know?

Hello everyone! It's my third post on this blog and I want interaction with you guys. I want to know about your interests, skills, habits, intentions, future plans, mind frame and many more. Basically I want to know the inbuilt hidden talent you have. Let me know why you want to work online? What skills you have? Have you ever worked online before? If yes how much you are earning? Do you want some tips to boost your earnings? And all other such stuff. You can comment under this post to tell all about your skills, experience, and plans. Waiting for your valuable questions. I will be always there to help you.  

2 comments:

  1. Hy!
    I am graph ix Designer. I was watching roshsan pakistan. I feel I can get job from elance,but I want to know that how can I get money from two option pay pal or visa card. I want to tell you that I have no visa or credit card
    thank a lot if anybody guide me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting dear. I prefer Freelancer for new entrants and you can see the whole freelancer guide on this blog. firstly get registration then you have to make your profile. After then bid on projects depending on your skills, Win it and get paid on site. Now is the time when you have to place a withdrawal request. If you are in Pakistan then "paypal" will not work. You have to use either Freelancer payoneer card or money bookers. That's all what you have to do. Welcome for any further questions. Elance guide will be uploaded in few days. Keep visiting

    ReplyDelete